If you have someone who is interested in interior design, decorating, or in making their space a little better, think about giving them a design book for the holidays. They are not only fun to look through, but can be a great way to stimulate ideas. I know that it can be a little intimidating to look over all of the decor books out there so I've made a list of the top 5 design books that have inspired me. Whether it was their selection of featured interiors, design tips and tricks, or some of their inventive DIY projects, each of these books have opened my eyes to the possibilities in my own space and created a greater appreciation for all of the unique and creative interiors out there.
1. Domino: The Book of Decorating by Deborah Needleman, Sara Ruffin Costello, Dara Caponigro
2. Design Sponge at Home by Grace Bonney
3. Decorate by Holly Becker & Joanna Copestick
4. The Nest Home Design Handbook by Carley Roney
5. Modern Vintage Style by Emily Chalmers
Any suggestions of other books to check out?